The EKA Omni TMS integrates with Triumph Business Capital for subscribers that factor with Triumph.
Submit Funding Requests
Send details of receivables and payables on a load by load basis to Triumph for funding.
Submit Load Documents
Send associated load documents with the funding request including the following:
- Customer Invoice (Mandatory)
- Carrier Invoices (Mandatory)
- Carrier Rate Confirmation (Mandatory)
- Bill of Lading
- Proof of Delivery
- Customer Rate Agreement
- All other documents that are saved in a load and selected to be transmitted
Things to Consider:
- This process is a one-way process where funding requests and details are sent to Triumph only; Triumph’s collection of funds or issuing of payments cannot be updated back into the load in EKA
- Changes to funding requests will need to be done in the Triumph portal
To get started on an integration with Triumph contact the Customer Success team at email@example.com.
For more information visit https://www.invoicefactoring.com.