The Payables tab will open as the default in the Finance menu. For instructions on how to release payments from the Release Payables tab, click here.
Use the filters to create a list of payables by Driver Name, Carrier Name, ARF Name, Start Date, End Date and Status. Enter a Load ID into the Load ID / Ref Nbr field to locate one specific load. There is also the Invoice # filter as well as Due Date Start and Due Date End.
Results will display in a list.
To export the data displayed in the filtered list, select the delivery location of Email and/or Mailbox and then click the Export CSV button in the lower right corner of the list.
A CSV file will be generated with payment details and sent to the selected option(s).
Column functions are noted below:
- Created Date - This date is associated with the date that a Status is created. For example, if the Status of the load is Load Delivered, the Created Date is the date that the load was marked as Delivered.
- Load/Ref Nbr - Displays the application-generated load number. Click on the number to drill into the load information card for more details.
- Vendor Invoice #
- Customer Load #
- Factoring Company
- Status - Refers to the status of the payable. Click on the status to view the status history of the payable.
- Load Delivered - The load has been updated to a Delivered status; however, carrier settlement has not been approved
- Scheduled - The carrier settlement has been approved and the payable is ready to release
- Paid - Payment has been released to the vendor
- Total Payable - Shows the total amount of the payable. Click on the amount to see a breakdown of the payable.
- Fee - Displays any fees that are assessed on a payable; these fees are set up in Configurations.
- Amount Paid - Displays the amount of the payable that has been paid. Fees are subtracted from the Total Payable and will be reflected in the Amount Paid. Click on the amount to see more detail.
- Balance Due
Click on the icon to access the Adjustment functions. Detailed explanations of each of the functions available in the Adjustment link can be found by clicking on the topic name below:
To generate settlements for delivered loads, click the icon. The settlement screen will open. To approve a settlement, click the Approve button.