From the Finance menu, navigate to the Receivables tab.
Use the filters to create a list of receivables by Customer/Shipper Load #, Customer/Shipper Name, Beginning Invoice Date, Ending Invoice Date, and Status. Use the Load ID/Ref Number or Invoice Number fields to search for a specific load. There is also a filter for the Invoice # as well as Due Date Start and Due Date End.
Results will display in a list.
To export the data displayed in the filtered list, select the delivery location of Email and/or Mailbox and then click the Export CSV button in the lower right corner of the list.
A CSV file will be generated with payment details and sent to the selected option(s).
Column functions are noted below:
- Created At - This date is associated to the date that a Status is created. For example, if the Status of the load is Load Delivered, the Created Date is the date that the load was marked as Delivered.
- Ref/Load Num - Displays the application-generated load number. Click on the number to drill into the load information card for more details.
- Reference ID - Displays the customer's reference identification.
- Order Num - Displays the customer’s reference number entered for a load.
- Invoice Num - Displays the broker’s invoice number to the shipper once an invoice has been generated.
- Status - Refers to the status of the receivable. Click on the status to view the status history of the receivable.
- Un-Invoiced - the load has been updated to a Delivered status; however, shipper invoice has not been generated
- Invoiced - the shipper invoice has been generated but has not been paid
- Paid - payment has been received from the shipper and applied to the invoice
- Due Date
- Amt Due - Shows the total amount of the receivable.
- Payment - Displays the amount of the receivable that has been paid.
- Balance Due
- Pay Recv - Use the checkbox to select which receivables will have payment applied to them.
Click on the icon to access the Adjustment functions.
Detailed explanations of each of the functions available in the Adjustments link can be found by clicking on the topic name blow:
A section with batch information is located between the filters and the results list. When you are working with a batch to apply payments, details about the batch including Batch Nbr, Batch Balances, Payments Applied and Remaining Balance will display. Detailed instructions on Batch Entry can be found here. Detailed instructions on Apply Payment can be found here.