Carrier Rate Sheet Configuration can be found in the Carriers tab of Configurations in Carrier Administration.
The following options are available:
- Signature Required - tick the box to indicate that a signature is required; untick the box to relax this requirement
There is the Custom Address Configuration which has the following options to configure:
- Company Name
- City, State, Zip
- Rate Confirmation Email - this mail address will print on the header of the rate confirmation document
- Contact Name
- Contact Phone
Below that is where the agreement, terms and conditions, and instructions can be edited:
- Agreement - edit the text and information contained in the signature section
- Terms and Conditions - edit the legal text of the document
- Standard Instruction - edit or remove the default instructions; add more instructions if needed. There is also the Financed Alternative Instruction available to edit.