Go to Operations → Load Management → Loads. Each tab has filters available to limit load lists and to manage tasks. Make selections in one or more of the possible filters. Click the Filter button to apply the filter. To clear the filters, select Reset Filters and then click the Filter button to return to the complete list loads in that tab.
To hide the filters, click on the next to Filters. The filter panel will close making more space on the page for the load results. To view the filters again, click on the . For information on how to automatically hide or show filters, refer to this article.
Delivered Loads has two sets of filters based on whether you are on the carrier settlement or customer/shipper invoicing side. The Load Status filter defaults to Pending Approval but can be changed at any time. Click the Filter button to apply the filter.
Available statuses and descriptions are:
- Missing Documents - Customer/Shipper has required documents set up in its profile and those documents have not been uploaded
- Pending Approval - Settlement has not been approved, documents are not verified
- Pending Settlement - Settlement has not been approved
- Scheduled - Settlement has been approved but carrier payment has not been done
- Paid - Carrier invoice has been paid
- All - All loads regardless of status
Available statuses and definitions are:
- Missing Documents - loads where a customer/shipper has required documents set in the shipper profile and those documents have not been uploaded to the load
- Pending Verification - loads where a customer/shipper has required documents set in the customer/shipper profile, the documents have been uploaded to the load but the documents have not been verified
- Pending Invoice
- Loads where a customer/shipper does not have required documents set in the customer/shipper profile and invoice has not been created
- Loads where a customer/shipper does have required documents set in the customer/shipper profile, required documents are uploaded, required documents are verified and invoice has not been created
- Invoiced - loads where a customer/shipper invoice has been generated
- Paid - loads where the customer/shipper invoice has been marked as paid
- All - all loads regardless of status