Several significant changes have been made to the products section and functionality:
- The Code field has been relabeled as Order, but can still be utilized to capture a product code. This field no longer has formatting limitations.
- Freight PO # and Carrier PRO # fields have been added.
- Products must be assigned to the stops where they will be picked up and dropped off - even in a single pick / single drop load.
- Reference # fields can be entered for each of the assigned stops.
- The Freight Description section is collapsed by default when multiple products are used and can be expanded or collapsed by using the arrows next to the section header.
- Class has been relabeled as LTL Class.
- NMFC Code has been moved and the field must be exactly six numbers.
- A Package Description section has been added.
Multi-Stop Bill of Lading
Based on the pickup and delivery selections made in the products, multiple bill of lading documents will be generated on multi-stop loads.
Products on Documents
The products section on Rate Confirmations and Invoices have also been changed.
A new tab to display the Products is available in the Rate Confirmation Preview.
The product details will be added as another page to the Rate Confirmation document and will look similar to the details below.
The product details layout on the invoice document remains unchanged; however, the labels have been updated to match the labels that are used during product entry.
Quick Pay Fee Calculation
Quick Pay fees that are set to percentage (%) will now include accessorials in the calculation of the fee that will be deducted.
Cash application will no longer allow overpayment