Integrating with MyCarrierPackets for carrier onboarding is a two-step process.
- Set up the interface with MyCarrierPackets.
- The customer will contact MyCarrierPackets at firstname.lastname@example.org or 818-453-8591
- MyCarrierPackets will validate subscriptions and issue a Username and Password
- Provide this Username and Password to email@example.com
- Configure EKA Omni TMS in Administration → Configurations → Company → Carrier Qualification Provider
- Select MCP as the Carrier Provider
- Enter provided username and password
- Tick the box for Onboarding services
- Tick the box for Assure Assist monitoring services
Integration is immediately available once credentials are entered. If carriers have been added to MyCarrierPackets prior to the integration date, EKA can perform a one-time sync that can pull all carriers from a specific date. For example, if your brokerage starts using MyCarrierPackets on May 1 but does not complete the integration with EKA until June 1, EKA can pull all carriers from May 1. Any new carriers post-integration will be created through the normal process.
For more information on the service offered with MyCarrierPackets click here.
To start taking advantage of these automated interfaces, contact the EKA Customer Success team at firstname.lastname@example.org.